new dietary supplement is currently the
hottest diet product in the U.S. — but not
without controversy.
Critics say the compound — called AFRICAN
MANGO 1b — causes such a significant amount of
weight loss that it runs the risk of being abused
by non-dieters. Proponents argue that research
shows the nutrient to be both safe and effective
and that banning the natural compound would
be akin to banning vitamins.
One thing people on both sides can agree on is
the controversial new supplement works.
Several recent studies from Japan show that
AFRICAN MANGO 1b — which are chemically
similar to capsaicin, the heat compound from
chile peppers — significantly increases fat
oxidation (burning), especially the fat that builds
up in the liver.
In 2010, Korean researchers reported that
AFRICAN MANGO 1b increased fat cells' secretion
of a hormone called adiponectin that regulates
the processing of sugars and fats in the blood.
The reported benefits are impressive: Increased
total weight loss, including a significant reduction
of abdominal fat — with zero side effects.
In fact, not only were there not any side effects,
but a 2012 study from China found that AFRICAN
MANGO 1b had several health benefits —
including improved cholesterol levels, insulin
sensitivity, and reduced fat in the liver.
And if all that weren't reason enough to have
desperate slimmers stocking up, one of America's
leading medical doctors is a fan, recently calling
AFRICAN MANGO 1b a " miracle weight loss
supplement" on his Emmy-winning daytime TV
show. Click here to watch the episode.
Results in Five Days?
More important to dieters, however, is the recent
research showing these compounds can also melt
away the pounds.
According to Lisa Lynn, a leading weight-loss
expert and television health contributor, many of
her clients have been supplementing with
AFRICAN MANGO 1b and experiencing stunning
fat-loss results in as few as five days.
Lynn described the compounds as "very healthy"
with "no side effects" and says the pills enable
the body to "burn fat easier" by stimulating the
production of adiponectin, a hormone found in
fatty tissue that improves our ability to metabolize
fat.
Studies show that thin people have higher levels
of adiponectin than overweight individuals.
What's more, researchers agree that the hormone
improves insulin sensitivity and helps regulate
weight.
'Too Much' Weight Loss?
Word-of-mouth marketing has led to AFRICAN
MANGO 1b rivaling Alli as the most popular diet
product in America today. However, some argue
AFRICAN MANGO 1b may, in fact, cause too much
of a weight reduction to be offered over-the-
counter and therefore should be regulated like
Xenical and other prescription diet aids.
According to a study entitled Anti-Obese Actions
of AFRICAN MANGO 1b published in the journal
Life Sciences, researchers from Japan found
AFRICAN MANGO 1b seem to have a very strong
effect at increasing lypolisis ( the burning of fat)
within fat cells. Indeed, Lynn notes that some of
her clients have seen results in as little as five
days — an effect greater than most prescription
diet pills.
This has some weight-managment experts fearing
the new super slimmer may, in fact, cause too
much weight loss and may be abused by people
who have no business taking it. Indeed,
according to a new study from reserachers at
Norway's Department of Public Health, nearly one-
quarter (23%) of normal-weight individuals
considers themselves overweight — and were
therefore four times more likely to misuse diet
aids in an unwarranted attempt to lose weight.
Experts like Lynn say the slimming aid should
only be used by overweight individuals, not vanity
seekers, in conjunction with healthy eating and
regular physical activity.
Social Media Buzzing with
Success Stories
Whether or not AFRICAN MANGO 1b causes "too
much" weight loss doesn't concern the tens
ofthousands of dieters rushing to use it.
Thrilled ketone supplementers all over the
country are taking to Facebook to share their
success stories. In the comments section of one
popular health website , dozens of comments give
glowing endorsements.
"I've lost 60 pounds since January," writes Bret K.
of Rock River, Iowa. "Before I started taking it in
conjunction with a low-calorie but healthy diet
and light exercise, I was only losing about 1
pound a week. After I started using it, I was
consistently losing almost 3 pounds a week. It
may be a fluke, but I believe it helped speed up
my metabolism."
"I have been taking AFRICAN MANGO 1b for a
month now and have lost 13 lbs and 2 inches off
of my waist," writes Lori H. of Beverly,
Massachusetts.
You Be the Judge...
Does AFRICAN MANGO 1b deliver weight-loss
wonders? Well, judge for yourself. While the
supplement is currently advertised all over the
Internet, be cautious about where you buy
because a high percentage of AFRICAN MANGO
1b supplements advertised online are actually
low-quality knock-offs from China. We recommend
the AFRICAN MANGO 1b product offered from
Applied Nutritional Reserach at
KetoneFormula.com (see Gold Box Deal below).
The product is manufactured in the United States
and tested daily for quality control and potency.
What's more, the company offers a 100% risk-free
trial of the product, with each serving providing
the same dosage used in the clinical research. In
addition, each order is a one-time-only
transaction. In other words, there are no
reoccurring charges or hidden offers.
Week One
After one week on the diet using AFRICAN MANGO
1b I was surprised at the dramatic results. My
energy levels were up, and I wasn't even hungry,
an apparent side effect of the AFRICAN MANGO 1b
which curbs the appetite. I honestly felt fantastic.
I didn't change anything about my daily routine,
or my diet what I ate or how much exercise I did.
After the first week I got on the scale and couldn't
believe my eyes. I had lost 5 lbs., but I still wasn't
convinced. They say you lose a lot of water at the
beginning of any diet so this was taken with a
grain of salt so to speak. I wanted to wait and see
the results in the upcoming weeks, but it sure
was looking good at that point! I now weighed
under 140 lbs for the first time in years!
Week Three
After three weeks of using AFRICAN MANGO 1b
along with COLON CLEANSE 2b, I still had higher
energy levels and was actually sleeping better
than before. I was no longer waking up during
the night and tossing and turning because my
body was actually able to relax (this is a result of
getting rid of the toxins I think). The best part is I
still managed to lose another 7 lbs, putting me at
an unbelievable 12 lbs of weight loss, in just 3
weeks.
Week Six
After week 6 I had no more doubts about
AFRICAN MANGO 1b! I am down, 2 full dress sizes,
after losing another 9 lbs. And I still have a ton of
energy. Quite often, around the third week of
other diets, you tend to run out of steam. But
with the AFRICAN MANGO 1b my energy levels
don't dip, but do remain steady throughout the
day. I am even noticing that my digestion has
even changed a bit - it's as if my body is working
more efficiently.
Week Eight
After the ninth week, my final results were
shocking. I lost an unbelievable 27 lbs since
starting the AFRICAN MANGO 1b! Using the
AFRICAN MANGO 1b in the last three weeks I lost
6 more lbs. But to be honest I really didn't have
much more than that left to lose. And I am
definitely going to continue taking the AFRICAN
MANGO 1b & COLON CLEANSE 2b afterwards
because it has so many antioxidants and vitamins
that makes my skin look unbelievable.
"I couldn't be any happier with the results. I Lost
27 lbs in 8 Weeks, No Special Diet, No Intense
Exercise"
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment